This video shows how you can create a wall connection detail using the 2D drawing functions of cadvilla.Therefore the following 2D & Layout drawing function are shown.
- Polygon – closed polygon
- Change the fill pattern of a polygon (standard fill pattern, 2D fill patterns – > cadvilla Professional)
- Change the pattern color
- Change dimensions of a rectangle polygon
- Enter line between 2 points , change color and line width
- Create multiple copies of a polygon, define clear distance
- Dimensions, change dimension end symbol and dimension guidelines
- Using item text
You can also draw on existing data of a project for the creation of a wall connection detail. You define a cut in the project and then convert the result into a 2D graphics view.
For the converting of a (sectional) view into a 2D graphic view click on
View -> New 2D Graphics View
Afterwards the new 2D graphics view can be completed with the 2D drawing functions (as shown in this video).
This post is also available in: German