In this video tutorial we use a kitchen as an example to demonstrate how you insert, separate and edit a group.
The following steps are shown in this video:
• Insert a kitchen from the kitchen catalog (in our new group category) into your project
• Separate the kitchen group into individual kitchen elements used therein
• Mirror elements from the kitchen unit and reposition elements with our “Move with reference point” function
• Remove individual elements from the kitchen group
• Transfer existing textures to other surfaces (changing the worktop texture, changing the kitchen cabinet design- shiny red fronts become fronts in dark wood)
• Internal grouping of the individual kitchen elements to simplify moving and repositioning.
This post is also available in: German