In this Video-Tutorial we show you how you can define the size of the environment in the 3D CAD house planning software cadvilla. The predefined standard environment (environment size) on the layer environment has a size of 50 x 50m.
The basic workflow:
- To select the environment in a project we have to select it in the first step in the project viewer. Therefore we press the “CTRL” key and we click with a left mouse click on the layer “Environment“.
- Now we can select the environment in the desired view with a left mouse click. After it we press the right mouse button – “Properties“.
- The environment properties open and here we can define the dimensions of the environment and many other parameters.
- To change the width and the depth of the environment we enter the desired size in the field “Width” or “Depth“.
- After it we confirm with “OK“. To end the selection mode of the environment we press the “ESC” key.
This post is also available in: German